Tuesday, May 1, 2007

Sick, sick, sick

Last friday i had a bit of a sore throat. By Saturday it was really sore, and my right ear was killing me. I was barely sleeping. By Sunday morning, i woke my hubby up and asked him to drive me to the clinic. I had hardly slept, my head was pounding, my ear was really hurting and my throat was just raw. Turns out that i have Tonsellitis. (the other option is Mono) neither one is really appealing at my age. sooooooooooo, after 3 days on antibiotics, and no body rash, i am assuming that it is not mono, and seeing as i am beginning to feel a bit better, it must be tonsellitis. Oh joy, oh fun. Now Jen says her throat hurts......aarrggggg........so to make a long story short....sorry for the lack of new posts....i just haven't had the energy. Maybe in the next day or so.

3 comments:

Sara said...

Hope you are feeling better soon! We are all just getting over bad colds here...

Jessica said...

Oh no! Feel better soon!
-Jessica
http://raisingjoey.com

jenjerjack said...

Thanks Sara and Jessica. I am starting to feel better today. :o)
Hope that your all feeling better at your house Sara!!
((hugs))
Jo and Jackson