Thursday, June 7, 2007

My Blog Was Critiqued!!

Awhile back, not long after i started this blog, i found a website called "Critique my blog" and decided to send them the link to this here blog...lol
Well, this morning, i open my e-mail and what do i see?? Only an e-mail from Billy Mac to say that he had posted my review this morning. :o)
Here it is:

Thursday

Jackson's Journey
http://jacksonsjourney-jenjerjack.blogspot.com/
What a wonderful blog to start Thursday morning off about a young man with Down Syndrome. This is again a perfect example of putting the blog format to great use. Blogs can raise awareness and I think this blog, although new, will gain in popularity as people start to follow the story of Jackson. The blog is set up perfectly and very well written with a very easy to read style. Very inspirational and very well done. Keep up the good work and look forward to watching this blog grow as your son does.
Posted by blogger at 6/07/2007 0 comments


Wow!! I'm actually really touched!! Thanks for such a great review, and i would highly recommend "Critique my blog" to anyone else out there with a blog who is interested in the opinions of others, is looking to increase their blog traffic, or is just looking for other interesting blogs to read!

1 comment:

Shannon @ Gabi's World said...

Congratulations! That was a great promo!